Training and Consultancy
VBC Group has its origins in providing technical consultancy in brazing projects. Today we both support our product sales technically and provide technical consultancy where customers require more in-depth support or assistance with a project.
Reasons for consultancy
- Undertaking a new project
- No in-house knowledge
- External support required
- Shortcut the learning curve
- Solving difficult problems
- Vacuum brazing processes
- Honeycomb brazing
- Wide gap brazing and gas turbine component repairs
- Brazing of PCD and other man-made hard materials
- Active brazing of ceramics
Before quoting for a consultancy a detailed brief is taken to ensure that both parties understand the objectives of the consultancy and agree what needs to be delivered in order to acheive the desired outcome.
Consultancy can be delivered remotely by phone, email or video conference, or on selected days over the life of a project or in a block of days.
Reasons for training
- New to Brazing
- Introduction to new materials
- Adopting new products or projects
- Refresher training
- Staff training
- The fundamental principles of a joining process
- Joining techniques and heating methods
- Vacuum brazing training both theoretical and practical
- How to do a joining audit
- Problem solving in joining
Before quoting for training a detailed brief is taken to ensure that both parties understand the objectives of the training and agree what needs to be delivered in order to acheive the desired outcome.
Training is often conducted at a customer's premises although VBC Group's Loughborough site and external training frequently form part of a training package.